We are currently looking for an excellent Account Executive to join our growing team. You will work within our expanding client base, delivering market leading advertising and content services.About the Role
- Assisting with account management, with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through phone calls and written communications – and eventually face-to-face meetings
- Creating, analysing and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Google Ads, re-marketing and social
- Working with the team to create monthly and ad hoc client report
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
Our three-month induction and training programme will give you the tools that you need to succeed. All you need to bring is:
- Genuine and passionate interest in marketing
- A demonstrable growth mindset
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
Ambitious, positive and keen to grow
We are a leading digital marketing agency within the recruitment space. We pride ourselves in understanding the complexities of our current client base and the rapidly changing online recruitment marketplace. You'll work within our ambitious and expanding team to deliver market-leading advertising services to a diverse client base.
Our plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. We've just moved office, so we have plenty of room to grow, and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team development programme.
We want this to be the best job you ever had, and if it isn’t we want to give you the skills and support so that your next job is. We are looking forward to more sustained growth this year and next, and this new role has been created to support the account management, service delivery and back-office support functions.
As part of our advertising team, you will forge strong relationships with suppliers and clients, quickly building expertise in our full range of advertising services, from programmatic to remarketing, social and content.
About the Package
- £25,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Career development plan
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
Please send an email with your CV, or any questions you may have, to email@example.com