Talent Nexus are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. You will work within our expanding client base, delivering market leading advertising and content services.
About the Role
- Account management with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
- Creating and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Google Ads, remarketing and social
- Project management of content campaigns including organising of project plans, writers and designers, and managing client expectations
- Upselling of existing clients and seeking opportunities for growth of accounts
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
- Experience creating and optimising advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable history of successfully managing client accounts in an agency environment
- Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
We are a market leading, specialist marketing agency. We pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We are looking forward to further growth this year and next, and this role has been created to support the account management, service delivery and back-office support functions.
Our plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. Our growth allows for fast progression within the company whilst giving our team a broad base of expertise. With our quarterly career development planning we will help you shape your own path in the company. We've just moved office, so we have plenty of room to grow, and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme.
We’re a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing a great service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the Package
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Career development plan
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
Please send an email with your CV, or any questions you may have, to firstname.lastname@example.org