Talent Nexus are looking for an ambitious and multi-talented content executive to join their growing content marketing team.
This is a varied and interesting role that will allow you to develop a range of key content creation skills. You will be involved in all aspects of the content creation process, from ideation through to briefing, design and delivery.
We are looking for someone who is keen to make an impact from day one, and get their teeth stuck in to this role. There are significant growth and development opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for of an all-rounder to join the team and help us bolster our internal resource (i.e. if you are an excellent designer you will also need to be a competent copywriter, and vice versa).
Content marketing is getting real traction in the recruitment industry at the moment due to its effectiveness and measurability. This role gives you the opportunity to be at the cutting edge of recruitment marketing and employer branding.
We are a small specialist agency growing fast (12 of us + the office dog, Baxter). This is an opportunity to work within a tight-knit, sociable team based in Surbiton.
The Ideal Candidate
- One area of excellence (copywriting, design, web development, etc.)
- Strong credentials in all other areas
- Top notch written and verbal communication, with the ability to share ideas and concepts with colleagues and clients clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining high standards.
- Demonstrable agency-side track record of delivering effective and creative marketing campaigns.
- £24,000 to £28,000 annual salary, depending on experience
- 24 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Options for flexi- and remote- working
- Access to Perk Box benefits
- Choice of MacBook or Windows-based laptop
For more information or to apply for this role, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.