We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytically-minded individual to join our team, helping to create sophisticated advertising reports for our clients.
The role is part-time Monday to Friday, 3.5 hours a day. The candidate can start work at any time between 7am – 9am and can opt to work from their home or our office, following a period of office-based training.
You'll work within our vibrant, fun and ambitious team with a wide range of benefits and opportunities for development.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to learn the basics of programmatic marketing (required to add context to data entry tasks)
- Impeccable attention to detail with outstanding written and spoken English
- Efficiency and accuracy when inputting data/compiling reports
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Enthusiastic, positive and keen to ‘pitch in’
We are a market leading, specialist marketing agency. We pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We are looking forward to further growth this year and next, and this role has been created to support the account management, service delivery and back-office support functions.
We’re a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing a great service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
Salary: £21,000 pro rata.
Please send an email with your CV, or any questions you may have, to email@example.com