Talent Nexus are looking for a PPC account manager to join their growing paid media team. You will work within our expanding client base, delivering successful advertising services.
As part of our advertising team, you will forge strong relationships with our growing client base, quickly building expertise in the full range of advertising services that we offer, from programmatic to remarketing and social.
- Account management with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
- Creating and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Adwords, remarketing and social
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience creating and optimising advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable history of successfully managing client accounts in an agency environment
- Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
- £28,000-30,000 salary
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or ‘Family Friendly’ hours
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
For more information or to apply for this role, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.