Talent Nexus are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role you will work with our rapidly-expanding client base, delivering market-leading recruitment advertising and innovative content services.
You will start by completing a structured three-month induction and training programme that will give you all the tools that you need to succeed as a well-rounded Account Executive.
About the role:
- As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial part in delivering exceptional marketing campaigns.
- You will work closely alongside the established, experienced account management team to accelerate your development.
- Your days will be highly varied with a focus on getting hands-on experience as soon as possible.
- You will gain exposure to the breadth of specialist and innovative services we deliver, including programmatic advertising and content marketing, as well as industry-leading video production.
- Our account management style is proactive, consultative and transparent.
- A genuine and passionate interest in marketing.
- The ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices.
- Able and willing to get your teeth stuck into digital marketing channels.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and spoken English.
- Ambitious, positive and with a 'growth mindset'.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have recently doubled in size and have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company for new hires.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- £25,000 per annum salary, health insurance and a wide range of exciting perks, including quarterly team events
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, with flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours
- Career development plan and an opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
For more information about this role and to apply, please email email@example.com
Previous Post Job Opportunity: Content Marketing Executive (B2B)