Talent Nexus are looking for a campaign manager to join our growing content and creative team.
Working on a wide range of client projects (including content marketing, video projects and digital marketing campaigns) you will be an essential part of our mission to create world class recruitment marketing content.
About the role:
Working in the creative team, you will be responsible for managing client campaigns and projects from idea to successful delivery. You will:
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, brief and manage internal or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Reporting & tracking the performance of campaigns through traffic, conversions and rankings.
- Write copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Running multiple paid campaigns across social channels (ie Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary. Deliver regular reports of campaign results.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Experience in planning, executing and measuring marketing and/or creative campaigns either in house or with an agency.
- Comfortable managing freelancers across a range of specialisms and ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and to brief
- Have a passion for marketing, creative and all things digital. Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Have a demonstrable ability to write accurate marketing copy. Excellent written English and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work on multiple briefs and projects at the same time.
- Experience of managing paid social media campaigns and optimising them successfully based on audiences and campaign targets.
- Experience working on video project is desirable but not essential
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months and are investing heavily in our sales and marketing team to support this.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme.
We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
£25,000 per annum salary, health insurance and a wide range of exciting perks, including quarterly team events.
24 days holiday plus bank holidays, with flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours. Career development plan and an opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
For more information about this role and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org