Talent Nexus are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our in-house B2B marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and publishing content for inbound marketing campaigns.
About the role:
- Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you’ll be responsible for writing and delivering content to be used for B2B marketing campaigns.
- You’ll take responsibility for content throughout the campaign cycle: following the brief, editing your writing based on feedback, publishing the content online, monitoring performance and reporting on results.
- There will be a lot of variety in the different content types you will be writing: articles, blog posts, marketing emails, web pages, guides, e-books and more.
- You will be encouraged to experiment with creative content styles and different delivery methods which would be appealing to their leads, prospects, and clients.
- You will also be required to provide ad-hoc support to wider marketing and sales activities when required – supporting our marketing plan and ambitions for rapid growth within the business.
- A demonstrable ability to write great marketing copy.
- Good at working closely to briefs and undertaking research to inform your writing.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work on multiple briefs and projects at the same time.
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Although not essential, some previous experience using content management systems and publishing for the web would be useful.
- You will be a great fit if you are genuinely passionate about marketing and digital publishing.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months and are investing heavily in our sales and marketing team to support this.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- £22,000 per annum salary, health insurance and a wide range of exciting perks, including quarterly team events
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, with flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours
- Career development plan and an opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
For more information about this role and to apply, please email email@example.com