Talent Nexus are looking for a multi-skilled digital designer who can turn their hand to a variety of digital design projects for our clients.
Working on a wide range of client projects (including content marketing, video projects and digital marketing campaigns), you will be an essential part of our mission to create world class recruitment marketing content.
About the role:
Working in the creative team, you will work to briefs and help contribute to the creative direction for our work. Working on a wide range of clients and audiences you will work on ideas that speak to everyone from accountants to zoologists.
Mainly office based but with the opportunity to travel around the country on client video shoots and filming projects.
- At least one year’s experience in designing for marketing briefs and clients.
- A degree in graphic or visual design, digital design or similar.
- An impressive portfolio of relevant work, which demonstrates a keen eye and clear passion for design and creative thinking.
- Great at explaining and communicating your ideas.
- Expert in Adobe CC - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good understanding of website design and development - the ability to build and edit landing pages using front end code.
- Have built html email templates.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of image editing and retouching process, preparing digital assets for upload and pulling together presentations.
- Basic video editing would be a bonus but not essential, including After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Some experience of designing for print, including: the production process, dealing with high res imagery, setting files up for print etc.
- Keen to get more experience in video and photography.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months and are investing heavily in our sales and marketing team to support this.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme.
We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
For more information about this role and to apply, please email email@example.com