Talent Nexus are looking for an ambitious Paid Search Executive to join our growing team. In this role you will work with our rapidly expanding client base, delivering market-leading recruitment advertising and innovative content services.
You will start by completing a structured three-month induction and training programme that will give you all the tools that you need to succeed as a well-rounded Paid Search Executive.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of high-volume paid search campaigns, ensuring that they are continually improving and meeting our client’s goals.
- Includes researching our clients’ target audiences, mining keywords, writing compelling adverts, managing bids and budgets, and preparing client reports.
- Expanding our client’s campaigns into social, display and programmatic advertising channels.
- Presenting our work and plans to clients and forging strong relationships with both commercial and technical client stakeholders.
- Integrating biddable advertising campaigns with our other agency services, including creative and content-led campaigns.
How is this role different to other paid search management roles?
- The first thing you’ll notice is that we only recruit team members with high potential. So you’ll be working alongside colleagues who are forward-thinking, driven and effective.
- In terms of your day-to-day activities, we place a lot of emphasis on understanding our clients markets and audiences, so a lot of time is spent on-site with clients, conducting online research and reading around our clients sectors.
- We have grown from 2 to 20 amazing team members over 3 years and we’re now accelerating this growth. This does mean that everything is constantly changing, from team structures to processes and our service offering. It also presents amazing opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
- As part of this, we’ll always expect you to be working on the next iteration of our service; whether that’s an incremental improvement to an aspect of our work, trialing a new piece of technology or a step into a new advertising channel.
- Recruitment marketing is a real niche in the marketing community. Ultimately, our work has a huge impact on people’s lives as they make important choices about where, and how, they want to work.
What we are looking for:
- One to two years paid search experience.
- Proficient and preferably certified in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience in programmatic or other biddable channels would be an advantage.
- Client-facing account management and communication skills, including excellent written English.
- The potential to grow into a more senior role, either taking a more senior account management role with leadership responsibilities, or a more senior technical analyst role, helping to drive the development of our services and the skills of our team.
- An appetite for growth and development within a fast-paced environment and driven team.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions. We have recently doubled in size and have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company for new hires.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- Up to £28,000 per annum salary, health insurance and a wide range of exciting perks, including quarterly team events.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, with flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours.
- Career development plan and an opportunity to grow within an exciting agency.
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
For more information about this role and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org