Talent Nexus are looking for a Senior Account Manager from a marketing background to join our growing team. You will work within our expanding client base, delivering market leading advertising and content services.
We specialises in recruitment marketing for employers, staffing agencies and job boards, and are considered to be one of the leading, most innovative agencies in this field. Our key services are programmatic recruitment advertising, and creative employer branding services (with a growing specialism in video production).
About the Role
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will develop marketing strategies for some of our largest, and highest-potential clients.
- With a deep understanding of the recruitment marketplace and clients businesses, you will shape the delivery of our advertising and creative services.
- You will project manage the delivery of our services in partnership with our creative team.
- You will be commercially astute and will proactively seek out opportunities to grow client accounts.
- Alongside your account management responsibilities, you will support the rapid growth of the agency by contributing to process development, team training and recruitment.
- You will report into the Account Director who heads the team, and you will lead and mentor account executives and account managers who will provide support across your accounts.
- Our account management style is proactive, consultative and transparent.
- Extensive marketing agency experience delivering a range of marketing services.
- Appetite for rapid professional growth and comfortable in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of our client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
We have recently doubled in size and have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company for new hires.
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. We also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the Package
- £38,000 - £42,000 per annum salary, health insurance and a wide range of exciting perks, including quarterly team events
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, with flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours
- Career development plan and an opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
For more information about this role and to apply, please email email@example.com