This role has now been filled. We are always on the look out for new talent to join our team. If you're interested in working with us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior B2B Marketing Manager - £40-45k p/a depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced and proactive marketing manager to support our rapid growth towards becoming the UK’s leading recruitment marketing agency.
We have spent the last year doubling in size (now at 18, including you and Baxter the office dog) and putting the processes in place that will enable us to scale rapidly. Now, we are looking for an excellent marketing manager to take the lead in creating a busy pipeline that we can convert into happy, successful clients.
You’ll be starting from (close to) ground zero, because so far our growth has been fuelled by referrals and word-of-mouth. So this is a genuine opportunity to lead the creation and development of an exciting new B2B growth strategy – where you’ll see the results first hand and be absolutely instrumental in the success of the business.
You’ll be expected to take our existing brand pack and Hubspot CMS and hit the ground running – with the help of our hugely supportive team, a significant budget to invest, and a senior management team that’s committed to fast growth.
- Generate measurable revenue through B2B marketing efforts
- Implement and manage HubSpot CMS
- Understand our audiences, and the marketing that will inspire, help and entertain them
- Deliver campaigns across multiple formats and platforms
- Plan, schedule and deliver a blogging and social media strategy
- Be the driving force behind our brand, and develop a full range of branded assets for the business (presentations, templates, logos, etc.)
- Re-develop our company website and social channels
- Seek out PR and event sponsorship opportunities
- Organise our own client events (workshops, round-tables, etc) and sponsor industry events
What we are looking for
- Experience managing and creating B2B marketing campaigns
- Highly organised, proactive, diligent, self starter, 'completer finisher' with solid project management skills
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work in a varied, fast paced role
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
- Ambitious and keen to join us on our growth journey
About the company
We are a leading digital marketing agency within the recruitment space. We pride ourselves in understanding the complexities of our clients and the rapidly changing online recruitment marketplace.
Our plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. We have recently taken on additional office space so we have plenty of room to grow, and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team development programme.
- £40 -£45,000 pa depending on experience
- 24 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- A wide range of perks, including private health insurance
- Options for contributing to their charitable endeavours
- Monthly and quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
If you'd like to know more please contact Lucy @ email@example.com