Job Spec – Social Media Marketing Executive £25-32k p/a depending on experience
We are looking for a social media marketing executive to support our rapid growth towards becoming the UK’s leading recruitment marketing agency.
We have grown from 7 to 18 people (including you and Baxter the office dog) over the last 18 months and our plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. We work with some of the biggest and best names in the recruitment world, from publishers, digital job boards and high street brands.
We create and manage content marketing campaigns that show a deep understanding of audiences and how we can convert interests into actions.
We are looking for an experienced social media marketing executive to work across their clients. You will work closely with our specialist and account management teams to set the social strategy and delivery for our content marketing campaigns.
If you are an experienced writer with a passion for social media then this role is the perfect opportunity to work across a range of campaigns and clients in an innovative and friendly agency.
What we would like you to do:
- Understand their client’s audiences, and the kind of social media content that will inspire, help and entertain them
- Develop and implement social media campaigns
- Maintain comprehensive tracking and reporting
- Be the centre of expertise for social within the agency – supported by the opportunity for training and development
- Your role will see you in client calls and meetings, you’ll need to be confident and personable representing the agency
- You will need to outline goals, define your target audience and know what platforms.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends and potential formats to drive meeting our clients objectives and get the most out of our content and creative ideas
You are likely to have:
- You must have first-hand involvement with social campaigns and have a genuine interest in what’s fresh in social media
- 1-3 years of social media marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or client setting, including hands-on paid social media program execution
- Solid project management skills, the ability to organise yourself and others to deliver work to deadlines
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work in a varied, fast paced role
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
- Experience of using social tools like Hootsuite, Google analytics and Facebook business manager
What we will do for you:
- Salary of £25-£32,000 per annum based on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- A wide range of exciting perks including private health insurance
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Options for contributing to our charitable endeavours
- Monthly and quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
If you'd like to know more please contact Lucy @ email@example.com