Our workshops combine meaningful round-table discussions with expert-led tuition and hands-on activities to create a uniquely valuable learning environment.
Our digestible content - including practical tips, tools and ‘real world’ planning - will set you up ready to go back into your organisation, apply your learnings, and enact real change.
Why this workshop
You’ll learn how to better utilise content marketing to help you achieve your recruitment goals, and how to proactively attract and retain the right candidates for your organisation.
We’ll be covering all the essential components and principles of effective content marketing, and addressing the top recruitment challenges being faced right now by professionals like you.
What you’ll learn
- The essential types of content that every recruitment team should create, with a variety of best practice examples
- How to think like a journalist to create authentic, engaging content that candidates really want
- Super-efficient content creation to minimize resource required, and maximise ROI
- How to map content to your recruitment objectives and the candidate journey
- How to sell your vision to senior management and the wider team using a compelling business case
- Best practice examples, practical resources and an action plan to take back to your team
- FREE two hour in-house follow up workshop with you and your team*
- The chance to book a one-to-one clinic immediately after the workshop to cover any specific questions or concerns
Rob Prince (Client Services Director) has spent more than 7 years developing recruitment marketing services, and now works to share his vision for the future with the industry.
As a full-service recruitment marketing agency, we help connect organisations with the right talent, with an emphasis on clear, transparent account management and exceptional quality.
“From video content, to employer branding, recruitment tech and Google for Jobs - these guys are at the absolute top of their game. Forward thinking, constantly innovating and some of the best customer service in the market.” – Peter Hogg, Schneider Electric