We are very excited to partner with The Recruitment Events Co. this April to launch our new content marketing workshop, exclusive for in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals.
Recruitment marketing has come a long way in recent years, fuelled by exciting new tech and methodologies imported from B2B and B2C marketing. Increasingly the best recruiters know that a solid content marketing plan is a must-have.
Find out how you can use content in your recruitment process to effectively build reliable pipelines of relevant candidates, even for hard-to-fill roles.
We are hosting our content marketing workshop on the 12th April, when you’ll have the opportunity to learn:
- How to effectively create great content
- Which tools and technologies you should be using
- How content supports (and grows) your employer brand
- How to fully measure ROI from source to hire
- How content marketing impacts operations, tactical and strategic TA professionals
With contributors including Becky Pulley (EE/BT), Ben Gledhill (Yodel), Jem Blake (Talent Nexus), this workshop is the perfect opportunity for in-house recruiters and HR professionals to develop a new understanding of content marketing.
We’re almost fully booked – with the likes of PwC and Expedia already in attendance – so don’t miss your opportunity to secure a ticket.