- Account management with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
- Creating and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Google Ads, re-marketing, content and social
- Project management of content campaigns including organising of project plans, liaising with writers and designers, and managing client expectations
- Up-selling of existing clients and seeking opportunities for growth of accounts
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team
- Marketing agency or job board team experience, we would consider applications from most recruitment backgrounds.
- Experience creating and optimising advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable history of successfully managing client accounts
- Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
- Some content background is ideal but not essential
About the package:
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Career development plan
- Quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend in one of our office dogs!
With our quarterly career development planning, we will help you shape your own path in the company. We have just moved offices, so we've got plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme.
We are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for our clients. Based just a short stroll from Surbiton station please click on the apply online button to apply and find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org